Cedarcrest Center is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, which means that your charitable gift to us is tax-deductible for federal income tax purposes. Making a charitable contribution to Cedarcrest Center is simple! Thank you for considering a gift.
- Give online. Click this link to securely make a donation securely online! We will mail you a letter acknowledging your gift along with a credit card receipt within two (2) business days.
- Give cash. Mail your check payable to Cedarcrest, Inc. to:
Cedarcrest Center for Children with Disabilities
Office of Development and Communications
91 Maple Avenue
Keene, NH 03431
We will mail you an acknowledgement letter within two (2) business days.
- Give securities. Use shares of stock to make a gift; have your broker transfer shares electronically to our gift account at Citizens Bank. We also urge you to contact us directly (or have your broker do so) at the time of the transfer so that we can provide instructions for our broker. Your broker will need the following information:
DTC #901 (Bank of NY)
Account # 101400 i/n/o Citizens Bank
F/F/C Cedarcrest A/C #3013050
Please telephone or e-mail Sharon Parker at Citizens Bank at 603.634.7756 or Sharon.L.Parker@CITIZENSBANK.com prior to the transfer.
Please contact the Office of Development and Communications directly for instructions prior to donating stock certificates you physically have in hand.
WHAT YOUR CONTRIBUTION MEANS
Your contribution means that Cedarcrest Center can continue to . . .
- Attract and retain highly-qualified staff to support the care of children with complex medical and developmental needs.
- Keep pace with advances in medical, therapeutic and educational technologies, ensuring the highest possible standards of safety and service.
- Provide access to recreational and social enrichment opportunities for the children in our care.
- Serve as an information and training resource to families, medical, social service and education professionals, and other caregivers in the community.
- Provide a range of care options for children with complex medical and developmental needs.
- Unrestricted gifts. General gifts will be directed to our most pressing needs during the current fund year.
- Restricted gifts. Opportunities abound for you to make a meaningful gift for a specific purpose, project or equipment purchase. If you are interested in exploring such gift options please contact the Office of Development and Community Relations for information and guidance.
- Tribute gifts. Your gift to Cedarcrest Center may be designated in memory of or in honor of a friend, family member, or other loved one.
- Endowment gifts. Your gift for endowment purposes will be permanently invested to yield income for general or restricted purposes as you may direct. Currently we are accepting gifts for the Margaret ‘Peg’ Knox Endowed Scholarship Fund to provide educational assistance to Cedarcrest Center staff members pursuing advanced education in a medical or health-related field.
For additional information or assistance, please contact: