UPDATED: July 20, 2017
Being a nurse here involves constant respiratory care including lung assessments, oral and tracheostomy suctioning, ABI’s, and cough assists (seen in this photo). Many of our kids have trouble coughing up what is in their lungs, so this treatment does most of the work for them. Treating the children who live here everyday allows nurses to develop a strong rapport with them. As a result of that, we know them well enough to know what is going on with them even if they cannot verbally tell us, which is a very rewarding feeling. Nurse Jen
Nurse: Full-time overnight positions – includes every other weekend and holiday
Current RN/LPN license required
Occupational Therapist: Full-time position – 32 to 40 hours per week, salaried, benefited position for NH licensed OT.
Director of Nursing Services: Full-time position
Current RN/LPN license requiredCenter’s clinical leader, our Director of Nursing Services is responsible for maintaining exemplary standards of care and a culture of caring and commitment throughout the organization. Requirements include: BSN; RN Licensure (or eligibility) in New Hampshire; 10 years nursing experience; minimum 3 years in pediatrics and 3 years in a leadership role Experience with children with multiple disabilities and/or chronic health needs preferred.
Director of Finance: Full-time position
The Director of Finance is responsible for the financial management of the organization with primary responsibilities of oversight of financial operations, assuring compliance, reporting and control functions and strategic financial planning.
- Budget development and monitoring
- Oversight of payroll and benefit functions
- Assuring fiscal and administrative integrity
- Accounts payable/receivable
- Oversight of Facilities Management
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Business Administration degree with a major in Accounting preferred.
- Five to seven years accounting experience in a health care of non-profit setting required.
- Three to five years in a leadership position preferred.
- Must possess bookkeeping and accounting skills and the ability to manage multiple operational systems
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal, organizational and management skills
For benefit information, please use this link: Benefit Chart 2017
For wellbeing benefit information, please use this link: Wellbeing Program Flyer
Contact Christine Hadley (firstname.lastname@example.org) 603-358-3384 x1137 or Kim May (email@example.com) 603–358-3384 x 1152
Cedarcrest Center is a tobacco-free campus.
Seasonal flu vaccinations are required as a condition of employment and for volunteer opportunities. EOE